QA Automation Engineer
Location: Dnipro (Ukraine)
We are looking for QA Engineer, who could strengthen our technology team. The team is dedicated to building and maintaining the technical foundation of the service based solution such as performance, integration with 3rd party services, security and email dispatching.
The most famous project in NY related to the collection and processing of data in the real estate market of USA.
- A large international, Inter-Atlantic team.
- Dynamically developing product.
- Large amounts of data.
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of Ruby or a similar language like Python
- Proficient in automation using Capybara and RSpec
- Knows automation best practices such as: abstract repeated code into a helper, using page objects (like site prism) and writing user focused end to end tests that are readable
- Knows when end-to-end automation is needed (doesn’t want to automate every single path)
- Good SQL skills
- Experience with bug-tracker systems (Jirа)
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Intermediate level of English
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Prepare acceptance criteria for user stories
- Design and execute test automation scenarios, analyze the results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Work with motivated professionals
- Continuous performance reviews and appropriate changes in your compensation package
- You can influence the technology choice
- Professional growth and support of your personal improvement goals
- Medical insurance