Write for us
If you have an interesting article idea that you want to share with our readers, we would love to hear from you. Before submitting your guest post for a review, please go through the guidelines.
Which topics do we accept?
Anadea blog covers a wide range of IT topics:
- How to's and tips for building custom software,
- Web and mobile apps development,
- Software testing,
- UX / UI design,
- IT outsourcing.
If you want to contribute an article on another IT-related topic, send us a brief description of your idea and we will let you know if it is something we deem a good fit for our blog.
Requirements for guest articles
To be published on Anadea blog, your article should meet the following criteria:
- Should provide valuable information to our blog's audience.
- Must be 100% unique and not published on another website before.
- Should be written in good English, spell checked and grammatically correct.
- Must not promote products or services directly.
- Should be at least 800 words (no upper limit).
- Can contain 1 do-follow link to your website in the body of your article.
- Should not have promotional / affiliate links.
- Can link to articles, sites and resources that are relevant to the topic.
Images. You are welcome to provide images relevant to your article. Images must be royalty free or owned by you and must be attached to the email as a separate attachment. We reserve the right to change your images to different ones.
Authorship. Please include a short (2-3 sentence) author bio at the end of your article. We allow 1 do-follow link to your website, blog or social media profile in your bio. You also may send us a picture of yourself for the author box.
Things to remember
- We reserve the right to make any edits to your article.
- We don't pay for guest posts.
- We will share your article in our network (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
How to submit a guest post?
E-mail us at email@example.com with the subject line "Guest Post Inquiry". You may send us a full article or a topic you would like to write about. If it suits our blog, you will hear from us within a few days.
Note: Even if your article meets all above requirements we do not guarantee that it will be published in our blog. However, all submissions will be reviewed and we will let you know if your article will be published or not.