Write for us
If you have an interesting article idea that you want to share with our readers, we would love to hear from you. Before submitting your guest post for a review, please go through the guidelines.
Which topics do we accept?
Anadea blog covers a wide range of IT topics:
- How to's and tips for building custom software,
- Web and mobile apps development,
- Software testing,
- UX / UI design,
- IT outsourcing.
Posts that show business owners how digital technologies can help to grow their businesses are most welcome. If you want to contribute an article on another IT-related topic, send us a brief description of your idea and we will let you know if it is something we deem a good fit for our blog.
Before you send us an article, please take a few minutes to research our blog and make sure that your article topic hasn't already been addressed on our site.
Requirements for guest articles
To be published on Anadea blog, your article should meet the following criteria:
- Should contain actionable advice based on experience and/or research and be in-depth enough to ensure that readers get some new knowledge.
- Should not repeat the same things that have already been said many times on other articles.
- Must be 100% unique and not published on another website before.
- Should be written in good English, spell checked and grammatically correct.
- Must not promote products, companies or services directly.
- Should be at least 800 words (no upper limit).
- Should not have promotional / affiliate links.
- If you want a link to your site in the article body, it may be a link to your blog article as a source of information but not a link to the home page, product or service pages (you may use the author bio section for such link).
- Can link to articles, sites and resources that are relevant to the topic.
- All links must be natural.
Images. You are welcome to provide images relevant to your article. Images must be royalty free or owned by you and must be attached to the email as a separate attachment. We reserve the right to change your images to different ones.
Authorship. Please include a short (50 words max.) author bio at the end of your article. We allow 1 do-follow link to your website, blog or social media profile in your bio. You also may send us a picture of yourself for the author box.
Things to remember
- We reserve the right to make any edits to your article.
- We don't pay for guest posts.
- We will share your article in our network (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
How to submit a guest post?
E-mail us at email@example.com with the subject line "Guest Post Inquiry". You may send us a full article or a topic you would like to write about. If it suits our blog, you will hear from us within a few days.
Note: Even if your article meets all above requirements we do not guarantee that it will be published in our blog. However, all submissions will be reviewed and we will let you know if your article will be published or not.