Write for us
Dear contributors! Our editorial team is now on holidays with no access to emails. We will be returning on Thursday July 4, 2019.
We welcome professionals willing to contribute to Anadea blog. However, we don't publish just anything. Before sending us your pitch, please take a look at the submission guidelines below.
What to write about?
Topics we cover:
- Custom software development: programming, UX / UI design, testing, project management.
- Digital transformation: digital strategy, applying IT technology to business, industry specific IT insights for healthcare, education, real estate and other verticals.
- Entrepreneurship: expert advice and tips for tech startups and businesses.
- Technology: evolution, business impact and value of blockchain, IoT, big data and other innovative technologies.
Our blog is not about marketing, sales and SEO.
Article quality requirements:
- Unique topic - be creative, we won't post a topic we already have covered or if it was beaten to death on other sites.
- Your article needs to be original, well-written, detailed and educational in style; no fewer than 800 words.
- Offer practical advice and tips based on your own experience and/or research and make it in-depth enough to ensure that readers get some new knowledge.
- Support your ideas with examples, stats, etc.
- All links must be natural! External links can be used to refer to articles, blogs, reputable resources and research materials relevant to the topic.
- You may provide images (royalty free or owned by you) relevant to your article. Images should be properly cited. We reserve the right to change your images to different ones.
Authorship. Please include a short author bio at the end of your article (50 words max., can include 1 do-follow link to your website and links to your social media handles). You also may send us a picture of yourself for the author box.
What is not allowed?
- Generic articles. The content must be worth reading!
- Direct promotion of companies, products or services.
- Links to your home page, product or service pages in the article body (but you may add a link to your blog article as a source of information).
- Plagiarism. Don't attempt to copy content from other authors. Re-writes of articles that were published elsewhere also will not be accepted.
How to submit a guest post?
Send your submission to email@example.com with the subject line "Guest Post Inquiry". Please include the following:
- A topic you would like to write about or complete blog post (Word document or Google Docs).
- A brief introduction of who you are, link to your website and a few links to your previous publications (if you have any).
Things to note:
- The turnaround time is approx. 2 weeks.
- We reserve the right to edit your article and add relevant internal links.
- Our editor can accept or reject any submission without citing any reason.
- We don't pay for guest posts.
- We will share your article in our network (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
Due to the large volume of submissions, we will contact you only if we accept your submission. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks, that means your article was not accepted.
Last updated: 04.04.2019